Halbtägiger Spaziergang: Vatikanische Museen, Sixtinische Kapelle und Petersdom
Dies ist ein typischer Reiseplan für dieses Produkt.
Stopp hier: Sistine Chapel, Citta del Vaticano 1, 00120 Vatikanstadt Italien
Private Tour durch die Vatikanischen Museen, Sixtinische Kapelle, Petersdom.
Dauer: 15 Minuten
Stopp hier: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatikanstadt Italien
Dauer: 2 Stunden
Stopp hier: Petersdom, Piazza di San Pietro, 00120 Vatikanstadt Italien
Dauer: 40 Minuten
- Vollständig kommentierte Tour
- Erfahrener Reiseleiter
- Kostenloses WLAN am Treffpunkt
- Ladestation für Ihre Geräte
- Wichtig: Die Eintrittskarten für die Vatikanischen Museen sind NICHT im Preis inbegriffen und werden von der Agentur gegen einen Aufpreis zur Verfügung gestellt (zahlbar vor Ort).
- Transfer vom und zum Hotel
- Speisen und Getränke
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Sie erhalten die Bestätigung zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung.
- Alle Besucher müssen an der Sicherheitskontrolle Metalldetektoren passieren Daher kann es zu Wartezeiten von etwa 20-30 Minuten kommen.
- Gepäckraum NICHT verfügbar
- Bei den Abendführungen wird der Petersdom nicht besichtigt.
- Führungen am Mittwoch: Sie können den Petersdom und den Petersplatz aufgrund der wöchentlichen Papstaudienz nicht besuchen, da der Petersdom dann geschlossen ist. Zum Ausgleich können Sie dann mehr Zeit in den Vatikanischen Museen, in denen Sie auch die Sixtinische Kapelle und die Räume von Rafael besichtigen, verbringen. Wir bedauern, wenn dies zu Unannehmlichkeiten führt. Wenn Sie den Petersdom und den Petersplatz besichtigen möchten, wählen Sie bitte NICHT Mittwoch als Reisedatum.
- Es kann gelegentlich vorkommen, dass der Petersdom ohne Vorankündigung geschlossen wird. In diesem Fall erhalten Sie eine dreistündige Führung durch die Vatikanischen Museen und die Sixtinische Kapelle. Alle Daten werden wir hier einstellen, sobald sie uns bekannt sind. Die Fremdenführer sind bestrebt, Besucher vor Beginn der Führung zu informieren, wenn der Petersdom unerwartet geschlossen wird. Da die Schließung außerhalb unseres Einflussbereichs liegt, können wir keine Erstattung oder Ermäßigung gewähren
- Diese Besichtigung ist NICHT rollstuhlgerecht. In den Vatikanischen Museen können in der Haupteingangshalle kostenlos Rollstühle ausgeliehen werden. Wenn Sie das Museum selbst besichtigen möchten, erhalten Sie problemlos einen Rollstuhl im Eingangsbereich des Museums. Wenn Sie eine geführte rollstuhlgerechte Besichtigung machen möchten, empfehlen wir Ihnen unsere privaten Touren, auf denen Sie von einem Fremdenführer auf geeigneten Wegen durch die Museen geleitet werden
- Unsere Touren enden vor dem Petersdom, von wo Sie sich ein Lokal zum Mittagessen suchen, das Buchgeschäft oder das Postamt des Vatikans aufsuchen oder das Innere des Petersdoms erkunden können. Sie können auch die Grotte unter dem Petersdom oder die Kuppel besichtigen. Ihr Reiseleiter ist Ihnen gern bei der Orientierung behilflich.
- Leider lässt sich nicht vorhersagen, wann die einzelnen Museen besonders stark besucht sind. An den besonders beliebten Sehenswürdigkeiten ist im Sommer, an Wochenenden und zu Hauptreisezeiten (Weihnachten, Ostern, örtliche Feiertage) mit längeren Schlangen zu rechnen. Mit unseren Keine-Warteschlange-Tickets (nicht im Preis inbegriffen) können Sie etwaige Warteschlangen jedoch umgehen.
- Bitte beachten Sie: Die Stanzen des Raffael sind nur bei der ersten Vormittagstour verfügbar.
- Alle Studenten sollten ihre Studentenausweise mitführen, um den Rabatt auf die Eintrittsgebühr zu erhalten.
- Nicht barrierefrei
- Gute Anbindung an den öffentlichen Nahverkehr
- Wichtig: Die Eintrittskarten für die Vatikanischen Museen sind NICHT im Preis inbegriffen und werden von der Agentur gegen einen Aufpreis zur Verfügung gestellt (zahlbar vor Ort). Erwachsene über 18 Jahren zahlen 24 EUR pro Person und Kinder zwischen 6 und 17 Jahren 16 EUR pro Person.
- Durchschnittliche Fitness erforderlich
- Bitte beachten Sie, dass der Treffpunkt für Englisch-Sprachreisen die Via Germanico 8 und der Treffpunkt für andere Sprachen die Via Vespasiano 46a ist.
Negative: the meeting point wasnt convenient to find and they are pretty strict about their depature time.. Positives: Our English guide Pascal was very informative and was taking interest in explaining every bit of information. He was funny as well and made the whole experience a really nice one. MUST book this tour because if you do not then the line to get vatican is really really long and one would be wasting time and energy.
This tour was very long. Took about 5-6 hours and the with the skip the line tickets we still had to stay in line for a good 45 min. Tour was too crowded for my liking. 1 guide to about 30 ppl.
We signed up for a tour with a maximum of 25 people. There were 40 of us with one elderly lady with a walker. Bless her - she managed to make it through the whole tour. The tour was wonderful and I would've given it 5 stars if we had the smaller group we paid for.
We liked.Only one complain, we pay for the tour. And when we arrived In Rome they charged more 26.00 euros for the tour.
Even though there were more tourists than expected, we had a thorough presentation by our Tour Guide. Each time that I have visited the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, I have been intrigued by the stories behind each piece of visual art forms (sculptors, tapestries, paintings, etc.). It has been a learning experience for me that peaks the interest to extend my research at the different artists and their other works of art.
First you need to pay extra for the ticket 24 euro. The guide was informative however it was really difficult to hear. You do skip the line which was good but overall not worth the money.
We had an excellent tour guide and very knowledgeable. With the tour you have expedited entrance into the Vatican 10-15’. The tour also included St. Peter’s and Sistine Chapel. Tour started around 8:30 and we were finished around 1pm. Without a reservation or tour, the line into the Vatican was several hours long, standing in the sweltering 90*+ heat during mid August. It was well worth the extra money!
Our group was too big for the very crowded Vatican Museum. The guide was focused on keeping the group together and moving rather than the tour. There was so much to see and yet so much we didn’t see. It felt like we were simply getting through each of the areas. There was no substance to the information the tour guide gave, Limited information about a limited number of exhibits. The Sistine Chapel was simply chaos and the highlight for the guide seem to be the fact that we could leave through a less crowded exit! On the plus side the skip the queue was great and we sailed through the entrance and security.
Another must do when in Rome, however it was a very hot day and jam packed so somewhat irritating to always be rubbing up against other visitors constantly and our guide was a bit pushy to get us through. That being said, without this ticket it would have been much worse (hours wait) to gain access so worth it from that perspective. Would not repeat this in the summer months unless a very cool day.
Alessandro very good guide. Interesting and concrete, helpful and knowledgable. Its a tour worth doing.
Our guide, Fredo, was knowledgeable and patient. The areas were crowded, but Fredo knew of little out of the way places to take our group so we could wait for some crowds to press through while still getting to see some lovely sights. Highly recommend!
This was an excellent tour all together, with a lot to see and cover. I want to particularly thank David our guide who was simply outstanding. We has a baby in a stroller and he helped us all the way, from skipping the queues, to finding some shade, to lifting the stroller with me, to waiting for us when he could. I would not recommend this tour for those with very small kids and strollers as it was constant lifting and running and was so stressful in that respect. But David took a lot of time to explain and demonstrate with photos what we will see and supported us all the way. We lost him in the final part and I looked for him everywhere. I still have a receipt in his name for the audio guides which I hope he could get at some point. Many thanks.
The start of the tour was a little chaotic - the address on the booking letter we received was not correct, and once we found our way to that office were then redirected to the correct offices (meaning that we were almost late for the start). The start was disorganised as many groups milled around waiting for their tour leaders, then once we got inside we had to wait again for other groups and there was a lot of sorting and resorting of tickets. But once we got going it was all worthwhile, though the crowds meant that we shuffled through much of it and at times the heat was stifling. There is a lot to see and three-hours isn't really enough time - so the guide does push you through. But the collections are amazing and the overall experience is awe-inspiring. Visiting the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica is definitely something you have to do.
The Tour was excellent. Our Tour Guide was pleasant, professional and armed with exceptional knowledge . I highly recommend this tour.
Our tour guide Igor S. Was so nice and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend this tour. The Vatican is overwhelming!
The tour started very promising and well organized. Our guide explained that she will not be able to give explanation within St.Peters Cathedral due to catholic holiday, but she would give us detailed explanation before entering the cathedral. First problem was the bad quality of the microfone system (provided by Vatican, they should have enough money to have better/newer ones) with only one earphone (at Colosseum there were two earphones and with that loud noise around it is really better to have two earphones)) and not a good sound quality (the sound was lost after only a short distance to the guide, and it is very easy to loose the contact to the guide with that croud). Also the microphone of our son didn't work after a while. But ok, this is not caused by the tour guide. The guide gave some good explanation until the entrance of the sixtine chapel, until that it was okay. But after the the chapel she brought our group to the entrance of st. Peters Cathedral, gave some little explanation and said this was the end of the tour - after 2 hours!!! (not the ca. 3 hours we have paid for). I have seen some tour guides giving explanation within the Cathedral, other tour guides were wainting outside the cathedral. So I would say: we had a lazy and bored tour guide, really disappointing. My recommendation: don't book this tour!
I was extremely disappointed that after calling and talking to an agent of yours over the phone I ended up having to pay more for our group when I arrived. Your agent told me that everything would be set for us. When I arrived I was hit with more expenses. I was so disappointed.
The tour was scheduled at 10 AM but it started at 11:30 AM because the guide could not resolve the ticket issues for the whole group. She fast forwarded the whole tour in a hurry. Neither did she give any break time nor did she care if there were small children in strollers in the group. She took the headset and did not give any detailed tour for St Peter's Basilica Museum even though it was included in what was paid for. The half day walking tour was completed in just 1 hr 30 mins (at1 PM).
Would choose a better tour agency next time - for the price could have done it myself - tour guide added no value.
The guide was difficult to hear and the ear piece made her sound like a radio not tuned properly. She was knowledge but a bit impatient with some elderly tourists who were at the back of the group and slower.
Eileen, our tour guide, was incredibly knowledgeable, did an amazing job of sheparding our group through the massive crowds, was very punctual, had a great sense of humor, and made the experience everything we hoped for. Definitely recommend the group for its organization. Thank you!
Guide needs to be more fluent in English! Otherwise fairly done well. We loved the explanation of Raphael rooms.
In the voucher wasn't clear the meeting.point and it.was not viator the company to look for so to.find it.among.thousand of companys.offering the same Service was a nightmare.we started.1hour delay.and.was si crowded.that.couldnt enjoy.also you pay for the tour and then you have To pay the entrance.tickets do for a family.of.5.members was almost.300 eur!!
We had an excellent and very knowledgeable, funny guide and really enjoyed the tour. Will definitely recommend it.
Vatican was overloaded with people just pushed along like cattle our guide spoke half Italian English on a English guided tour difficult to understand and hard to see things let alone take photos
Was greatful I booked this package before we live US. Fees is a factor. Although I should have book an accommodation w/in the vicinity to maximize our wake up time. This 3 major sites were the most compelling goose bump experience me and my family had. Added to it was the greatness and a well verse of our tour guide FRANCESCA from NICOM TOURS 10AM batch 10-22-18 she is a HISTORY major by profession and knows all the inner most sensible details of the museum/sistine/basilica. A 3 hour tour was not enough but it seems like she covered the most significant details of the high lights. Even the most significant sites that a must see. The body of the first pope who died and amazingly preserve, I met someone after who was in a different tour and ask if they have seen it and told me their tour guide did not show it. NICOM TOUR should treasure this lady FRANCESCA she is a great asset to your business deserves a pay raise. Im a very happy more than satisfied customer w/ this tour except for the crowd. Tough but FRANCESCA has her system very organize
Easy instructions of where to meet and was the rules were. Our guide was very nice and kept things running quickly and smoothly. Always immensley impressed with the amount of information these guides know! Our guide had a great sense of humor too and kept things lighthearted and fun.
We had to wait in line over an hour to tour the Vatican. I don't know how long people had to stand in line if they didn't have tickets.