Tulum Coba Cenote von Playa del Carmen aus
• Zwischen 6:45 und 7:45 Uhr Abholung von Ihrem Hotel oder Treffpunkt
• 8:45 bis 9:15 Uhr Abfahrt vom Excursion Departure Center
• 9:45 Uhr Führung durch Tulum
• 10:30 Uhr Zeit zur freien Verfügung
• 11:15 Uhr Cenoten-Zeit, Wasserquelle
• 13:15 Uhr Mittagessen
• 14:15 Uhr Führung durch Cobá
• 15:15 Uhr Zeit zur freien Verfügung
• 17:45 Uhr Rückkehr zum Hotel.
- Professioneller Führer
- Abholung vom Hotel und Rückgabe
- Mittagessen - Mittagessen vom Buffet
- Sie erhalten die Bestätigung zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung.
- Nicht barrierefrei
- Kinder müssen von einem Erwachsenen begleitet werden
- Kann durch eine mehrsprachige Anleitung bedient werden
- Diese Tour/Aktivität ist für höchstens 15 Reisende geeignet.
The tour was great, unfortunately in the middle of the Cobá visit we were hit by a tropical storm that cut our visit short. We will have to return and do it again.
This trip was just great. We booked it in advance before we left to Mexico. 1 day before our excursion was planned, we received a confirmation for our pick up at the hotel. First we went to some other hotels to pick up some other people, after that we went to a central location to gather. Our guides were Tania, Pedro and a third person which name we forgot, sorry... First we went to Tulum and were divided in 2 groupes, English and Spanish. Our guide had his roots in the Mayan culture so it was very interesting for the group to get in touch with even the "unknown things". Tulum was hot, VERY hot. Tip, take an umbrella with you because there is not much shadow on the site. After that we went back by bus to the sharing point where the cenote La Gloria was located. In one word, fanatastic, what a relief to jump in this chrystal clear cold water after the hot and sweaty Tulum experience. We got lunch which was buffet and good, drinks were not included in the price. After lunch we went to Coba by bus. A beautiful Maya site in the middle of the jungle. Our guide now was Tania. Tip: rent a bike to visit the Nohoch Mul Pyramid because the distance is quite far to go by foot. To rent a bike it cost you only 50 pesos plus it is big fun to ride a bike in the middle of the jungle. Thanks to our guides we had a fantastic and unforgettable day. A must do...!!!
Although the actual activity started late, it was still very productive and able to check out all the attractions. Would recommend!
Taken to distribution were it was absolute chaos being allocated a group and bus for the tour, 2 hours from pick up till the actual start of the tour. Was told we needed to hire a trike and driver as it was too far to walk, and would cost 120 pesos payable after we finished, then when we went to pay it cost 200 pesos. We were picked up from hotel lobby in the morning, but in the afternoon we were dropped off 10 blocks from hotel, shouldn't offer hotel pick and drop off if it is not going to be delivered.