Dauer der Route: 1 Stunde 30 MinutenZwischenstopps auf der Route Philadelphia:
- Market St & 6th St -
- Betsy Ross House
- United States Mint
- National Constitution Center
- City Hall
- Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
- Barnes Foundation
- Rodin Museum
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Perelman Building
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Please Touch Museum
- The Franklin Institute
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- The Bellevue Philadelphia
- Academy of Music
- Pine Street
- South Street
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Highway
- Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
- Penn's Landing
- Old City
- National Museum of American Jewish History
Eastern State Penitentiary / Reading Terminal Market / Christ Church / Rodin Museum / Academy of Music / City Hall Visitor Center / Independence Visitor Center / Fairmount Park / Please Touch Museum / Rittenhouse Square / National Museum of American Jewish History / United States Mint / Antique Row / Penn's Landing / Old City Arts District / Philadelphia Zoo / Betsy Ross House / Memorial Hall / National Constitution Center / Love Park / Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul / Logan Circle / The Franklin Institute / Benjamin Franklin's Grave / Big Bus Tours / The Barnes Foundation / China Town / Delaware River Waterfront
Verfügbar: Alle 30 Minuten SOMMER Gedenktag - Tag der Arbeit 9:30 - 17:30 Uhr HERBST / FRÜHLING 9:30 - 17:00 Uhr WINTER 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- Live-Kommentar an Bord (nur Englisch)
- Karte der Route und Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Kostenloser Shuttle-Service von den Hotels in Center City
- Eintrittspreise / Eintrittskarten
- Essen und Trinken
- Sie erhalten die Bestätigung zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung.
- Zeitpläne können während der Haupt- und Nebenzeiten geringfügig abweichen
- Bitte geben Sie bei der Buchung an, ob Sie Hilfe für Rollstuhlfahrer benötigen
- Rollstuhlgerechter Zugang
- Für Kinderwagen zugänglich
- Begleittiere erlaubt
- Kleinkinder müssen auf dem Schoß sitzen.
- Für die meisten Personen geeignet
We spent the day hopping on and off the bus-Awesome time. We had wonderful tour guides, who were informative and fun!
We decided to visit PA on the 4th of July. We didn't know that there was going to be a parade that same day and that the bus was not stopping at the majority of the stops. Service was ok; however, we only visited less than a half of the stops, and returned right away to stop #6. I will say that my disappointment is with the fact that you paid for the full service and they don't let you know in advance that stops will be close that day due to a parade. I'm was coming from outside Philadelphia and I was totally unaware of the parade.
This is an awesome way to see the sites. We got on at the Betsy Ross house, right by our hotel. Bus comes by around every 24 minutes. Great narration. We got off at the Rocky steps, Reading Terminal Market, etc. and just jumped back on. We went back to many of those sites the next day. Worth every penny.
Great tour but unfortunately due to snow and sleet storm, all tours were forced to terminate by 1:15.
very informative ..like it
Great guides and driver
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and interactive. Philly is beautiful.
Great way to see the city Eastern state penitentiary was the best stop