Doppeldeckerbus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing-Tour durch Philadelphia
Reisen Sie auf eigene Faust mit diesem wertvollen Pass, der Ihnen erlaubt, mit zusätzlichem Transport das Zentrum von Philadelphia zu erkunden.
Haltestellen der Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour:
• Philadelphia Bourse/Independence Park/Liberty Bell/Independence Hall
• Betsy Ross House/Fireman's Hall/Christ Church Grabstätte/United States Mint/Elfreths Alley
• National Constitution Center/African American Museum/US-Notenbank/Independence Besucherzentrum
• Chinatown/Friendship Gate
• Reading Terminal Market/Philadelphia Downtown Marriott/Convention Center/Hard Rock Café/Erkundung PHL
• Love Park/Fairmount Welcome Center/Rathaus/Dilworth Park
• Saints Peter & Paul Kathedrale
• Logan Square/Sister Cities Park Café & Besucherzentrum
• Eastern State Penitentiary
• Perelman Gebäude
• Rocky Stufe/Rocky Statue/Eingang Ost des Kunstmuseums von Philadelphia
• Philadelphia Kunstmuseum Eingang West
• Please Touch Museum/Memorial Hall
• Philadelphia Zoo
• Barnes Foundation/Franklin Institut
• Academy of Natural Sciences der Drexel University/Embassy Suites Hotel/Windsor Suites/Four Seasons
• Sonesta Hotel/Mutter Museum/Geschäfte am Liberty Place/Aussichtsplattform
• Union League/Rittenhouse Square/Hyatt im Bellevue/Geschäfte im Bellevue
• Kimmel Center
• Antique Row/Pennsylvania Krankenhaus
• South St. District/Headhouse Square
• Korean War Memorial
• Hemlocktannen St. Harbor Park/Hilton Penn's Landing/Independence Seaport Museum
• Great Plaza am Penn's Landing
• Christ Church College/Arden Theater
• American Jewish History Museum
- Essen und Trinken
- Abholung vom Hotel und Rückgabe
- Sie erhalten die Bestätigung zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung.
An excellent experience! Hosts were witty and informative. Stops were on time. Cool breeze kept us comfortable.
Tour guide very knowledgeable and interesting Lots of great stories to accompany the many historic sites visited Awesome experience
Very enjoyable experience. I had not been to Philadelphia before and the hop on hop off bus was a terrific way to get an overview of the historic city.
We have taken many Hop on and Off Bus Trip in major cities. This one was definitely worthwhile? Enjoyed our narrator who knew so much about the city! Would definitely do it again next time we are visiting Philly!
A good way for a first-timer to get an overview of what the city has to offer. We had quite short wait times when we had finished at the sites we chose to visit, and the guides on the buses were very helpful and had lots of stories to tell their passengers. I would recommend this for your first day.
This was very fun. The guides were very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend it!