Kulinarische Schokoladen- und Feingebäck-Tour durch Paris
- Verkostung von Gebäck, Schokolade und Brotsorten
- Rundgang (maximal acht Teilnehmer)
- Ortskundiger Führer
- Trinkgeld (nach Ermessen)
- Transfer vom und zum Hotel
- Die Bestätigung erhalten Sie zeitgleich, wenn Sie mindestens zwei Tage vor dem Termin buchen. Danach erhalten Sie, wenn das Angebot noch buchbar ist, innerhalb von 48 Stunden eine Bestätigung
- Die Tour findet bei jedem Wetter statt. Bitte kleiden Sie sich entsprechend
- Bitte beachten Sie, dass Ihr Voucher zwei Treffpunkte auflistet - es unterliegt Ihrer Verantwortung, sich am Treffpunkt Ihrer Wahl einzufinden (Saint-Germain oder Marais).
- Bitte beachten Sie: Einige Boutiquen werden möglicherweise während der Haupturlaubszeit länger geöffnet haben
Our guide Steffanie was a delightful and knowledgeable expert in all things chocolate and took us to seven different styles of chocolate making businesses. The Morais district was a most interesting and historical part of Paris and well worth the walk not to mention the many samples had along the way I would definitely recommend this tour.
What a wonderful tour. Full of history and great treats. Eloise was incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. Would have loved to spend more hours under her guidance.
The guide was a very nice young man but the tour itself was problematic in that each store had many customers who did not appreciate a tour group of six people being in their way. Also I would have loved to have been able to purchase during our stops but could not due to the high volume of customers already in these stores and could not get waited on and our tour group was only for a set amount of time.
Roberto was an outstanding tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and personalized the experience to our group. As we walked the streets his commentary of the sites was very enlightening.
We booked the 10:15am tour, and were by ourselves! David was our guide, and what a wonderful person he was to have with us. He was knowledgable about Paris history, chocolates, and pastries. It was such a wonderful way to spend a morning in Paris.
What a fun way to spend a day in Paris! Our guide took us to several locations in the St Germain neighborhood. Each place had a different specialty, and we enjoyed sampling the best of what each had to offer. Our knowledgeable guide offered lots of history and local lore along the way. We especially enjoyed that this was just a little off the typical touristy path, but we could walk right back to Notre Dame when we finished the tour. This is one of our favorite Viators ever!