Keine Warteschlangen: Besichtigung der Galleria dell'Accademia und der Uffizien in Florenz
- Ortskundiger Fremdenführer
- Professioneller Reiseleiter
- Trinkgeld (optional)
- Transfer vom und zum Hotel
- Speisen und Getränke
- Die Bestätigung erhalten Sie zeitgleich mit der Buchung
- Möglicherweise wird ein mehrsprachiger Fremdenführer eingesetzt
- Kinder müssen von einem Erwachsenen begleitet werden
- Bei der Buchung einer Tour, die das Mittagessen für ein Kind unter 5 Jahren beinhaltet, kann dieses nur direkt im Restaurant bezahlt werden
- Begrenzte Verfügbarkeit von Rollstühlen: Rollstühle sind nicht im Voraus buchbar und abhängig von der Verfügbarkeit. Kunden müssen direkt beim Museumspersonal nachfragen
This is a good basic tour. We needed more time in the Uffizi Gallery to see more things. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient.
Both tours lasted about 1 hour 15minutes each with time then to explore on our own. Advertised as a full day 9 hour tour. We had 4 hours to kill between morning and afternoon tours. Both Guides were extremely knowledgeable and enjoyable.
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun. She taught us so much about the amazing art and sculptures that we saw. She definitely enhanced our experience, we would have been lost without her. We highly recommend this tour. Thank You!
First guide I would give a 3 and the second guide a 5. That is the reason I submitted a 4. Second guide was great...
This was billed as a skip the line tour. We awaited in line for 55 minutes. We got into the museum at 5:10 PM and the museum closed at 6:45. No tour should be booked after 3 PM; there is not enough time. The guide was boring and wasted time with things like looking though a closed door at a staircase and reviewing the view from the museum. This was the worst tour I have ever been on and think my money should be returned. However, the Accademia portion was fine.
It’s definitely worth taking the Skip the Line tour of Florence’s Accademia and Uffizi Gallery’s. You will see the highlights of the museums with the guides’ thorough and knowledgeable description. There is time for both photos and contemplation when you view Michaelango’s masterpiece, David. Browsing the museums on your own after the end of the tour is an option in both museums.
the tours were great, very informative people. we started our tour of the uffizi gallery late so we didn't get to see all of it. but our tour guilds knowledge of art was from schooling and passion. I wish we could have had more time with her. The tour guild at the Accademia showed a love of art not just a job but a passion
Interesting and loved the David. We've decided this is not for us would rather be outdoors. Tour guide was very good easy to follow, etc.