Private Tour: Bangkoks große Palastanlage und Wat Phra Kaew
Das Herzstück der Anlage ist jedoch die 45 Zentimeter große Statue des Smaragd-Buddhas. Er wurde aus einem einzigen Stück Jade gefertigt und ist das meistverehrte Heiligtum in Thailand. Der Smaragd-Buddha befindet sich im Wat Phra Kaeo, einem reich verzierten Tempel, dessen Kuppel hoch in den Himmel ragt.
Die Tour endet in der Juwelengalerie und ein Shuttle zu ausgewählten Hotels kann durch die Galerie bereitgestellt werden.
- Transport im privaten Fahrzeug
- Private Tour
- Abholung vom Hotel (nur ausgewählte Hotels)
- Lokaler Führer
- Eintritt - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Eintritt - The Grand Palace
- Essen und Trinken
- Sie erhalten die Bestätigung zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung.
- Rollstuhlgerechter Zugang
- Kleiderordnung: Es gibt eine strikte Kleiderordnung für den Besuch des Grand Palace. Der Tempel des Smaragd-Buddhas ist Thailands heiligste Stätte. Besucher müssen ordentlich gekleidet sein, bevor sie den Tempel betreten dürfen. Männer müssen lange Hosen und Hemden mit Ärmeln tragen - keine ärmellosen Oberteile. Wenn Sie Sandalen oder Flip-Flops tragen, müssen Sie Socken tragen (mit anderen Worten, keine nackten Füße). Frauen müssen ähnlich bescheiden gekleidet sein. Keine durchsichtige Kleidung, nackte Schultern usw. Es wird auch empfohlen, helle Farben zu vermeiden
- Toilettenausstattung vorhanden
- Sie müssen Ihre Hoteldetails zum Zeitpunkt der Buchung angeben. Andernfalls kann dies zu einer Stornierung führen
- Dies ist eine private Tour/Aktivität. Nur Ihre Gruppe wird daran teilnehmen.
Excellent excursion. Pick up on time . Guide very good and with humour. Very interesting site. Temples on the way very good. The buses in Thailand need to be renewed. Lunch on the cruise food was average but cruise interesting as the view from the river was a must see.
THe private tour was just fine,,, The only problem was booking it through VIATOR they failed to inform the tour company about my reservation and sent me my notices a day after each of my tours... I would not use VIATOR to book your tours!!!
The tour of the Grand Palace and Wat Phra was absolutely amazing. Our guide was knowledgeable and accommodating. A must do tour.
Tour Guide was wonderful, informative and very helpful. Unfortunately my sister and I went with my mother who travels with a wheelchair and there are too many places that weren't wheelchair friendly with proper ramps so it was a workout.
The Grand Palace is every crowded- but it is a national site. Our guide was so knowledgeable with the sites and Thailand history and culture. She was very patient while we took pictures. We had some time so she took us to the gem gallery. Just to see the amazing artwork at the temple is worth the tour!,
This was a terrible tour that you could easily do on your own. Just take a taxi to the site it is one site and get your tickets - it will cost you less. The tour includes travel time - so for our hotel Intercontinental it was 40 minutes each way. The actual tour itself took less than one hour though VIATOR explained that it is a 90 minute tour. Our guide basically got our tickets, spoke to us briefly his accent was so bad we could not understand anything anyway and we were left on our own watching other people with real tour guides getting explanations that were understandable. For those of you who did not know, the king died and for one year he is being exposed - which means that the palace part of the tour was closed I believe they cremated him or will be doing so in October. The tour company never advised us of this. As with the other tours we did in Asia, they will try to bring you to a jewelry place in order to eat up some of the time that this tour is supposed to take we declined. Lastly - the part that ticked us off the most - our tour guide decided to start arguing with the police and it started to escalate - all because he felt that they weren't smiling enough when they checked his back for weapons. Really? We actually almost left him there to take a taxi the hell out of there. Overall - VIATOR was a waste. We complained when we were literally on the ride back to the hotel and they did nothing to resolve. Really do not waste your money. This is really the tour you can do on your own.